On November 6, 2012, Americans around the world will once again be asked to make a determination of who the President will be. Americans voting by absentee, voting early, and those waiting until the last minute of the day will cast votes. The counts will be completed and a President will ultimately selected. The only question that remains in advance of the vote is how you will cast your vote.
Obama has failed as a President in several areas. Below is a short list of his failures that will be placed on his resume for President on November 6:
1. He instituted a change to the health care system against the will of the American people.
2. He allowed his lack of knowledge to embarrass Americans around the world.
3. He failed to fix the economy, the very same economy that he promised to fix during his first presidential campaign.
4. He still wants to take your money and give it away to others while claiming he is only taking from the rich.
5. His administration wants to cooperate with the U.N.’s desire to remove the right to bear arms.
6. He apologizes for America at every single opportunity he gets.
7. He used the Gulf Oil Spill as a way to promote his Green Energy plan despite several companies already failing or closing after receiving government money.
8. He sold all Government shares of Chrysler to Fiat, an Italian company at a significant loss.
9. He blames Democracy for his failures (http://nation.foxnews.com/president-obama/2011/08/04/obama-blames-democracy-his-failures)
This is not a top ten list. In fact, it stops short of ten, but it could easily reach ten or exceed ten. The fact of the matter is Obama has failed to live up to the expectations that he set for himself while failing to live up to the expectations of the Office of President.
When someone goes to school and fails, that someone is not passed on to the next grade or graduated. When someone fails at a job, he or she is often allowed a second chance, but when that failure continues, he or she is fired. When a company fails to make a profit, it closes its doors (historical note: Or, it appeals to Obama who apparently enjoys failure and is supported by your tax dollars until it is sold at a loss to a foreign country). The bottom line is this President does not deserve to be passed to a second term. America would be better off if at the close of the day on November 6, 2012, Obama would start making plans for a new Presidential Library located somewhere in the suburbs of Chicago or Hawaii. It may be interesting to see whether Chicago nominates Hawaii for the library first, or Hawaii nominates Chicago for it first.